Your Simple Process to Home BuyingBuying a home might seem overwhelming, but we’re here to provide guidance and answers. At Bell, you’ll experience a simplified approach to the home buying process that educates and updates you every step of the way.
1. Chat with me.We’ll discuss your goals such as:
- Your comfortable payment range
- Assets you have set aside for the purchase/refinance
- The type of home you’re looking for (i.e. townhouse, condo, single-family home)
2. Get pre-approved.
The easiest way to begin our no-cost pre-approval process is to apply on my website. We will gather your credit information and relevant financial documents to determine the best loan program options.
A pre-approval from Bell is highly trusted by area builders and realtors, and the key to getting into a home faster. Realtors, builders and sellers will see you as a serious buyer with sound financing. It may even provide an edge if you are competing against other buyers.
3. Go shopping!Work with your realtor to find homes that fit you. When you find the right option, make an offer with your realtor. Contact me for payment information on specific properties while you shop. With a Bell pre-approval letter in your hands, you’ll have the edge in a competitive market.
4. Work with us once your offer is accepted.
We’ll lock your interest rate, follow up on disclosure documents and get ready for closing.
5. Close on your dream home.
Bell saves qualified homebuyers money, thanks to our no origination fee program. With no origination fee, buyers need less money down on their new home or construction loan. It could mean saving thousands of dollars.
Restrictions may apply; not available on all loan products. Please contact me for rates and costs specific to your situation.
In the days before closing, we’ll review the Closing Disclosure as well as funds and documentation. At closing, you’ll sign the final documents with the title company and receive keys to your new home.